I got accepted at Civimom.
They have an office at Alabang called Civicom.
Working now but got only got 3 transcription assignments so far.
Still on a part time basis. Need to do 10 to qualify as a fulltimer.
It gets easier as you do more.
SOME TIPS IN TAKING YOUR FIRST TRANSCRIPTION TEST
1. Read the instructions first and do the transcription.
2. Afterwards read the instructions again then proofread your work.
3. Try to get the words as much as you can. Rewind pause play.
4. You do not need to write the yup, yes, go ahead when it really does not contribute anything in the flow of the conversation.
5. Delete personal conversation at the beginning or end of the transcript.
6. Be careful with the template. Formatting, margins, spaces.
7. Crosstalk should be minimized. This can cause deductions on your transcript score.
The pay is better than the other transcription job I have.
Submit worksheets on the 25th.
Payment every 5th of the month in your bank account.Apply now http://www.civimom.com/